Whether LED street lights can replace traditional lamps depends on whether the comprehensive performance of LED street lamps has long-term cost-effectiveness. In general, LED street lights will bring a new revolution to artificial lighting, becoming a new type of light source that completely surpasses traditional light sources, with very good development and market prospects. LED street lights have been slowly accepted from the initial rejection, but it takes time for LED street lights to replace traditional light sources.
Unlike LED landscape lights that have been fully deployed, high-power road lighting requires a wide coverage, large amount of light projection, high uniformity and high heat dissipation requirements, and is a difficult area for directional LEDs. Compared to traditional luminaires, LED street lights exhibit different attributes in the following aspects.
(1) The structure of the luminaire.
(3) Light color.
Second, the application of LED street lights
(1) The LED lighting products industry has low thresholds and uneven quality. The winning bidding mode makes it difficult for high-quality products that do not have the price advantage to be short-listed.
(2) LED products are faster with new speeds, and products of different manufacturers are incompatible with each other, and are not interchangeable.
(3) The testing standard means is immature. So far, there is no authoritative standard testing method for LED products, which makes it difficult for us to select high-quality facilities.
(4) Most products require replacement of the whole lamp, and the maintenance cost of the single lamp is about 10 times that of the conventional lamp.
(V) In recent years, LED street lighting bidding has been carried out several times in succession, of which the flow label has reached 20 times. The main reason is that the parameters of the manufacturer's weight lamps are not detected by the authoritative testing institutions, which seriously affects the promotion and use of LED street lamps.
Third, the front view of the LED street light
(I) Overall prospects: Although LEDs have been limited by color and luminous efficiency for many years, GaP and GaAsP LEDs have many advantages such as long life, high reliability, low operating current, compatibility with TTL and CMOS data circuits, etc. Has always been favored by users.
(II) Breakthrough points in the development process: First, we need the support of industry policies, formulate unified labeling and specifications, and solve the problem of client interchangeability; secondly, solve the problem of light efficiency improvement; third, control costs, only control costs can reflect The advantage of cost performance; the fourth is to ensure the working conditions of LED and the technical knowledge of power supply.